- Disperses cold mist into the air, which helps to humidify the air
- A UV-C light source built into the water tank destroys bacteria in the water
- The 4.5 liter tank is sufficient for 12-15 hours of fog
- Individual settings - 3 fog levels
- Built-in humidity sensor
- Control via the Mi Home application
- Also compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Quiet operation - less than 38 dB
How to make it work?
Putting the humidifier into operation is not a rocket science, after connecting the device to power and turning it on, just log in to your Mi Home app. There you will search for available devices near the mobile phone. Once you find the humidifier, connect it to Wi-Fi and you're ready to go. In the app you can easily check the current status in the room, or adjust the settings.
How does it actually work?
The humidifier disperses cold mist into the air, which helps to humidify the air in the room. There are 3 selectable fog levels, from which you can choose according to your preferences or current situation. To ensure health safety, water molecules are "sterilized" by UV-C light before being released into the environment, which removes most potential bacteria.
If you want to refill the water, just open the water tank from above and pour in. The tank has a volume of 4.5 liters, so one refill is enough to create a mist for 12-15 hours. The sterilization and misting process itself is quiet, so you can leave the device on overnight.