* Non Programmable
* GCSE/AS/A Level Suitable for Cambridge International Examinations GCSE, AS & A Level.
* Number of Functions : 552
* Natural textbook display : Display expression same as textbook.
* 10 + 2 digits 10-digit mantissa + 2-digit exponential display.
* Dot matrix display: High-resolution screen provides beautiful looking graphs every time.
* Icon menu: Specify the operation you want to perform by selecting an icon or inputting a number.
* Multi-replay: Quick and easy recall of previously executed formulas for editing and re-execution.
* Solar & Battery: Solar powered when light is sufficient, battery powered when light is insufficient.
* Plastic keys: Designed and engineered for easy operation.
* Basic Statistics: Standard statistics functions such as Mean, SUM, Standard Deviation, and Regression
* Basic Mathematical Functions : Trigonometric, Exponential logarithmic, etc.
* Table Generation : You can create a numerical table based on that expression by registering a function expression. In addition, graph functions can be represented by graphs.
* Intermediate Statistics : More statistical functions such as Paired-variable statistical calculation, Quartiles and List display functions for speedy and thorough learning .
* Base-n calculation : Binary/Octal/Hexadecimal
* Scientific Constants : You can use constant symbols used in physics, science classes.
* Advanced Statistics : Support high level statistics by 7 kinds of advanced distribution calculation.
* List based STAT-data editor: Viewing and editing of input data in list format, showing data groups (x-data, y-data, frequency) and surrounding data.
* Non Graphing
* High Resolution : We are choosing a model with higher definition in our non-programmable model and a higher definition model with Programmable model.
* Complex number calculation
* Metric conversion function You can convert a number in one unit to a number in a different unit.
* QR Code : You can see graphs on smartphones etc. using QR Code.