The TruSens Z3000 is suitable for rooms up to 70 square metres. It includes a 360-degree HEPA filter to capture pollutants from all directions, while UV light kills germs and bacteria that can get trapped in the filter. Its Remote SensorPod communicates air quality from the opposite side of the room and automatically adjusts the fan speed.
The Z3000 model is approved by Sensitive Choice. This model has five fan speed settings, auto mode, night mode, four timing modes and a handle built into the design for portability.
- 360 degree DuPont™ filtration captures common pollutants
- Placed across the room, SensorPod measures pollutants and communicates results back to the purifier
- SensorPod air quality readings show when air is good, moderate or poor
- PureDirect technology uses two airflow streams to distribute air efficiently
- Includes replacement indicators for the filters and UV lamp so the user can maintain optimal performance